We are very happy to announce that we have added one more product in our Distributorship i.e RAE Systems Product
RAE Systems, Inc. is a leading global provider of rapidly deployable connected, intelligent gas and radiation detection systems that enable real-time safety and security threat detection. RAE Systems products are used in more than 120 countries by many of the world's leading corporations and government agencies. RAE Systems offers a full line of wirelessly enabled solutions including personal, hand-held, transportable, and fixed instruments designed to meet the needs of any usage scenario.
RAE Systems Competitive Advantages
RAE Systems provides the widest, most proven range of gas and radiation-detection solutions that help organizations and users deliver around-the-clock monitoring for deadly atmospheric-gas releases. RAE Systems’ wirelessly connected systems provide the proven reliability, advanced capabilities and easy operation that security and safety professionals demand. RAE Systems leads the market with:
• Product Innovation: RAE Systems' detectors are capable of gathering part-per-billion readings on a device the size of a cellular phone.
• Wireless Integration: RAE Systems' equipment collects and transmits data in real-time from a remote location to a centralized location for analysis.
• Patented Technology: RAE Systems has 18 issued and pending patents for its technology.
• Versatile Delivery: RAE Systems easily-deployable fixed and portable monitors placed in sensitive areas will transmit sensor information to a central location.
• Proven Detection: RAE Systems has been involved in Protection and Detection for more than 11 years. RAE Systems monitors are used in industrial settings, at upstream and downstream Oil & Gas locations, HazMat sites, by Firefighters/first responders, and at public and sports venues such as presidential inaugurations, public events, NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL championship, playoff and all-star games, NCAA football and bowl games, NASCAR races and the Olympics Games.
Main products are
- AutoRAE 2 - Automatic Test and Calibration System
- EchoView Host - Mini-Controller for Closed-Loop Wireless Solutions for Portable Gas Monitors
- DoseRAE 2 - Electronic Dosimeter for Personal Radiation Dosage Monitoring
- ToxiRAE Pro Family - Wireless. Personal. Proven.
- BioHarness - Real-Time Portable Physiological Monitoring
- SensorRAE 4R+ - Portable Sensor Conditioning Station
- RAELink3 Mesh - Portable Wireless Modem with GPS
- UltraRAE 3000 - Portable Handheld Benzene and Compound-Specific VOC Monitor
- AutoRAE Lite for QRAE II - Automated Bump Test and Calibration Station
- ToxiRAE 3 - Single Gas Monitor for CO or H2SBack to News